Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Will Give Thanks

November 9, 2014

I feel compelled to share this with you all, as I am so thankful that God has preserved our youngest daughter again.
Ember has had difficulty with swallowing and choking since she was born. Tonight during dinner, it happened again. There has only been one other time it was this severe, over a year ago, and both times I cried out to God for help and both times He heard my cry. In the blink of an eye, during the quiet mundane moments of life, everything can change. I am so thankful we have her still, and that she is sleeping peacefully in her bed. 
I will give thanks to You, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your Name, O Most High.


No comments:

Post a Comment